My Interview with Marion Lichtenauer, one of Germany`s leading Bioresonance Therapists

Read more

Hippocrates was born here. Lots of history. Breathtaking beaches, mountains, Greek gastronomy and an awesome boutique hotel. The island of Kos has it all!

Read more

A relaxed mix of Culture and Nature with a fresh Breeze from the sea. Cornwall is a paradise for Artists, Filmmakers and Tourists!

Read more

Purobeach and the luxury Tivoli Marina Vilamoura in the Algarve, simply a perfect Combination.

Read more

​Why Mindfulness can improve our Health

29.03.2018 |  12 comments

Being mindful has so many positive effects on our health and well-being - find some intereseting facts and thoughts here.

Read more

Comeback for one of the most impressive design hotels with a lot of history and in an excellent location in West Berlin

Read more

One of the best luxury hotels in all of Athens. Read what makes this place so very special.

Read more

Anecdotes from over 100 trips to Canada, countless meetings, tiring trade shows and interesting encounters

Read more

​Tunisia – the Charm of the Orient

17.01.2018 |  31 comments

A trip to the spectacular Gulf of Tunis. History, culture, cool design hotels, hipster and lots of oriental flairs.

Read more

My personal Travel Review 2017

28.12.2017 |  31 comments

I am so grateful for this soon ending year 2017. Lots of travel, meeting interesting people, getting inspired ... here are some of my highlights.

Read more

Top 3 Blog Award 2017 - KHL Lifestyle

Newsletter

Don't want to miss the latest blog posts? Subscribe to my newsletter!

Search

Categories