Monday Musings

A short video clip produced in Mylor, a lovely Marina in the South of Cornwall. A paradise for sailing, walking and relaxing in beautiful nature.

Read more

Monday Musings

Pristine nature, 400 km of coastline, quaint little villages and a very relaxed lifestyle - that`s Cornwall in the UK.

Read more

Monday Musings

​How I define true luxury

08.04.2019 |  6 comments

I cannot deny that I like the good things in life. Travel, nice hotels, a great dinner, a glass (or two) of good wine and so on. And I truly confess that I`d rather travel less before staying in a mediocre hotel. On the other hand, I have never been into what I call „over-consumption“. I do not have to have the latest electronic gadgets. I already sold my car years ago (when it was still frowned upon not to have one) since I don´t need it in Düsseldorf (and when I need one, there are rental cars…). I never liked the idea of buying a big apartment or house since I always wanted to remain flexible and sort of independent in my life. I am happy that at this stage I have reached a level where I can enjoy a few things that are very important to me.

Read more

Monday Musings

Here is where the late fashion designer Azzedine Alaia spent his holidays in his home country

Read more

Monday Musings

A spring weekend in one of the world`s most beautiful cities

Read more

Monday Musings

An almost life-long friendship with a wonderful person

Read more

Monday Musings

This week, I am talking about plastic and the severe consequences of using this material.

Read more

Monday Musings

A closed-down coal mine has become one of the most important attractions in North Rhine Westphalia - in my short video clip I tell you more about the "Zeche Zollverein".

Read more

Monday Musings

Discover one of Germany`s most stunning wellness resorts - Das Kranzbach in the Bavarian Alps. Have a look at my short video clip.

Read more

Monday Musings

How about some meditation in pristine nature? You can do this at the stunning Kranzbach Hotel in the German Alps?

Read more

Blogger Kodex Top 3 Blog Award 2017 - KHL Lifestyle
Erfahrungen & Bewertungen zu Karl-Heinz Limberg

Newsletter

Don't want to miss the latest blog posts? Subscribe to my newsletter!

Search