Travel
Hotels

Located in pristine, breathtaking nature, this luxury resort is the perfect place to get away from it all. Wellness, an excellent gastronomy and very friendly staff are just some of the assets of this place. And in winter the Kranzbach is a true fairytale.

Read more

Travel
Hotels

I just fell in love with MADE IN LOUISE, a very charming little hotel and an ideal place to spend a weekend in Brussels.

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

How to spend a perfect Weekend in Brussels

20.04.2019 |  2 comments

Brussels - (sort of) capital of Europe! Apart from that it is a laid back city and its inhabitants don`t take themselves too serious. Stunning architecture and a very diverse gastronomy. Here is a summary of my fantastic weekend in the Belgian capital in April 2018.

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

My tips for a city break in the National capital of Tunisia - lots of culture, history and awesome landscapes

Read more

Travel
Hotels

This pretty cool just opened its doors. Another little masterpiece of the 25hours hotels!

Read more

Lifestyle
Health
Travel
Destinations
Hotels
Fitness
Nutrition
Monday Musings

Watch out for my Monday Musings

22.12.2018 |  2 comments

Every second Monday, I will publish a short article or video (max. 60 seconds) about subjects that are of interest to me (and hopefully to you).

Read more

Lifestyle
Travel
Destinations
Hotels

7 Reasons to visit the amazing Kinsterna Hotel

23.11.2018 |  12 comments

Discover one of Greece`s finest and most unique boutique hotels

Read more

Lifestyle
Travel
Destinations
Hotels

Pure Bliss on the stunning Island of Crete

08.11.2018 |  8 comments

The edgy Elysium Boutique Hotel in Analipsi - one of the finest hideaways on Crete, Greece`s largest island.

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

The megacity that does not stop to grow. Pure Megalomania.

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

VIENNA – Architecture, Culture and Lots of Charm! Discover one of this City`s best Hotels with me.

Read more

Blogger Kodex Top 3 Blog Award 2017 - KHL Lifestyle
Erfahrungen & Bewertungen zu Karl-Heinz Limberg

Newsletter

Don't want to miss the latest blog posts? Subscribe to my newsletter!

Search