Travel
Destinations

Engelberg-Titlis is famous as a world-class ski resort but it is also worth a trip in summer. Biking, hiking, paragliding and enjoying stunning views of the Swiss Alps are just a few of the many activities, not to forget the excellent Swiss cuisine, of course. I have spent a few days in Engelberg-Titlis in late summer 2019.

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

Old and new, small and big, breathtaking landscapes - the Swiss capital city is full of surprises. In this article, you will find my best tips for hotels and sightseeing in Zurich.

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

This tiny little country is know for glitz and glamour. However, you will also find pristine nature and breathtaking vistas over Monte Carlo and the Mediterranean.Here are my personal recommendations for a few days in the charming principality of Monaco.

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

Cornwall is largely an authentic destination. There are hardly any big chains such as Intercontinental, Marriott or Sheraton. You will rather find smaller properties, from charming bed & breakfasts to self-catering apartments and historic little hotels.

Read more

Travel
Destinations

Some peaks in Canada`s leading ski resort just demand attention

Read more

Travel
Destinations

My Trip to one of Europe`s finest Travel Destinations

Read more

Travel
Destinations

Breathtaking landscapes, stunning beaches, lovely bed and breakfasts and a very relaxed lifestyle - that`s Cornwall. Follow me to explore one of the most beautiful travel destinations in Europe.

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

How to spend a perfect Weekend in Brussels

20.04.2019 |  2 comments

Brussels - (sort of) capital of Europe! Apart from that it is a laid back city and its inhabitants don`t take themselves too serious. Stunning architecture and a very diverse gastronomy. Here is a summary of my fantastic weekend in the Belgian capital in April 2018.

Read more

Travel
Destinations

This artist village in the Gulf of Tunis is simply out of this world - a symphony in blue and white with incredible views over the Mediterranean Sea and a few great cafés

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

My tips for a city break in the National capital of Tunisia - lots of culture, history and awesome landscapes

Read more

Blogger Kodex Top 3 Blog Award 2017 - KHL Lifestyle
Erfahrungen & Bewertungen zu Karl-Heinz Limberg

Newsletter

Don't want to miss the latest blog posts? Subscribe to my newsletter!

Search