Travel
Destinations
Hotels

Old and new, small and big, breathtaking landscapes - the Swiss capital city is full of surprises. In this article, you will find my best tips for hotels and sightseeing in Zurich.

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

Cornwall is largely an authentic destination. There are hardly any big chains such as Intercontinental, Marriott or Sheraton. You will rather find smaller properties, from charming bed & breakfasts to self-catering apartments and historic little hotels.

Read more

Travel
Destinations

Some peaks in Canada`s leading ski resort just demand attention

Read more

Travel
Destinations

My Trip to one of Europe`s finest Travel Destinations

Read more

Travel
Destinations

Breathtaking landscapes, stunning beaches, lovely bed and breakfasts and a very relaxed lifestyle - that`s Cornwall. Follow me to explore one of the most beautiful travel destinations in Europe.

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

How to spend a perfect Weekend in Brussels

20.04.2019 |  2 comments

Brussels - (sort of) capital of Europe! Apart from that it is a laid back city and its inhabitants don`t take themselves too serious. Stunning architecture and a very diverse gastronomy. Here is a summary of my fantastic weekend in the Belgian capital in April 2018.

Read more

Travel
Destinations

This artist village in the Gulf of Tunis is simply out of this world - a symphony in blue and white with incredible views over the Mediterranean Sea and a few great cafés

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

My tips for a city break in the National capital of Tunisia - lots of culture, history and awesome landscapes

Read more

Travel
Destinations

My Sunday Stroll through Paris

09.03.2019 |  4 comments

Exploring some of the major sites in one of the world`s most beautiful ciites - with tips from locals

Read more

Travel
Destinations

Explore the Magic of the Island of Lobos

03.01.2019 |  3 comments

Have you ever explored an uninhabited island? You can experience this during a stay on the Canary Islands, visiting Lobos for a day. Landscapes like in fantasy movies!

Read more

Blogger Kodex Top 3 Blog Award 2017 - KHL Lifestyle
Erfahrungen & Bewertungen zu Karl-Heinz Limberg

Newsletter

Don't want to miss the latest blog posts? Subscribe to my newsletter!

Search