Travel

New York? It's all about Chicago!

09.01.2016 |  2 comments

Looking for an alternative to New York? Consider the „windy city“. I have visited Chicago in late December and what can I say – I am raving!

Read more

Travel
Destinations

My home city Düsseldorf is definitely one of Germany`s boomtowns! A low debt and unemployment rate, giant construction sites and 620,000 inhabitants – this city keeps growing at an unbelievable pace.

Read more

Travel

Monemvasia Rocks

26.10.2015 |  2 comments

A giant rock sitting in the Aegean Sea – and a hidden hotel gem just 7 km away. Greece`s best kept secrets.

Read more

Travel
Destinations
Hotels

The German capital continues to be one of the trendiest cities in the world – do you know why? Here is my personal Berlin story. Experiences made on a weekend in late September ...

Read more

Travel

My ultimate 10 travel tips for one of the most beautiful European capitals - culture, history, wining and dining at its best!

Read more

Travel

This guest palace may change your perspective on accommodation. Simply unique and a foam bath for your soul.

Read more

Travel

A declaration of love for one of the most exciting cities on our planet! A few personal tips why you should visit London before you die (or go back if you have already been there)

Read more

Travel

Funny Characters and endless Nature

07.08.2015 |  4 comments

A memorable trip up to the Yukon in Canada`s North - a real lifetime experience. Pristine wilderness at its finest. Cool guys and flightseeing over gracious glaciers I will never forget!

Read more

Travel

​Cartagena, Mi Amor ...

04.07.2015 |  4 comments

Love at first sight with one of the most charming cities in Latin America – a must-see place!

Read more

Lifestyle
Travel

A Hidden Gem in Greece

30.06.2015 |  1 comments

To call this place just a hotel would definitely be an understatement. It is rather a luxury experience in a breathtaking setting.

Read more

Top 3 Blog Award 2017 - KHL Lifestyle

Newsletter

Don't want to miss the latest blog posts? Subscribe to my newsletter!

Search