The German capital continues to be one of the trendiest cities in the world – do you know why? Here is my personal Berlin story. Experiences made on a weekend in late September ...

Read more

My ultimate 10 travel tips for one of the most beautiful European capitals - culture, history, wining and dining at its best!

Read more

This guest palace may change your perspective on accommodation. Simply unique and a foam bath for your soul.

Read more

A declaration of love for one of the most exciting cities on our planet! A few personal tips why you should visit London before you die (or go back if you have already been there)

Read more

Funny Characters and endless Nature

07.08.2015 |  4 comments

A memorable trip up to the Yukon in Canada`s North - a real lifetime experience. Pristine wilderness at its finest. Cool guys and flightseeing over gracious glaciers I will never forget!

Read more

​Cartagena, Mi Amor ...

04.07.2015 |  4 comments

Love at first sight with one of the most charming cities in Latin America – a must-see place!

Read more

A Hidden Gem in Greece

30.06.2015 |  1 comments

To call this place just a hotel would definitely be an understatement. It is rather a luxury experience in a breathtaking setting.

Read more

A beach. A luxury hotel. A lifestyle. Wellbeing at its best.

Read more

This is boomtown. New skyscrapers are being built all over the city. Multiculture at its finest. Endless gastronomy and shopping experiences. A real must-see for city lovers! I have compiled my personal tips for an unforgettable weekend in one of the hottest cities in North America.

Read more

Katja Ebstein turns 70!

08.03.2015 |  2 comments

She definitely belongs to Germany`s best artists - and since we have been twice to Canada in 2006 and 2007, we have become close friends. Today Katja Ebstein celebrates her 70th birthday!

Read more

Top 3 Blog Award 2017 - KHL Lifestyle

Newsletter

Don't want to miss the latest blog posts? Subscribe to my newsletter!

Search

Categories