Travel
Destinations

My Sunday Stroll through Paris

09.03.2019 |  2 comments

Exploring some of the major sites in one of the world`s most beautiful ciites - with tips from locals

Read more

Travel
Hotels

This pretty cool just opened its doors. Another little masterpiece of the 25hours hotels!

Read more

Travel
Destinations

Explore the Magic of the Island of Lobos

03.01.2019 |  2 comments

Have you ever explored an uninhabited island? You can experience this during a stay on the Canary Islands, visiting Lobos for a day. Landscapes like in fantasy movies!

Read more

Lifestyle
Health
Travel
Destinations
Hotels
Fitness
Nutrition
Monday Musings

Every second Monday, I will publish a short article or video (max. 60 seconds) about subjects that are of interest to me (and hopefully to you).

Read more

Travel

Discover the best Place to rock in Tenerife

19.12.2018 |  2 comments

Enjoy the Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife where music meets great hospitality and the comfort of a modern luxury hotel

Read more

Lifestyle
Travel
Destinations
Hotels

7 Reasons to visit the amazing Kinsterna Hotel

23.11.2018 |  12 comments

Discover one of Greece`s finest and most unique boutique hotels

Read more

Lifestyle
Travel
Destinations
Hotels

Pure Bliss on the stunning Island of Crete

08.11.2018 |  6 comments

The edgy Elysium Boutique Hotel in Analipsi - one of the finest hideaways on Crete, Greece`s largest island.

Read more

Travel

Beyond standard stereotypes, it can be difficult to define what exactly comprises an American city. Because it’s such a big country, and because to some extent it’s defined by its multiculturalism, America is nearly impossible to depict through a single place. In some ways though, if you want a quintessentially American experience while traveling, it pays to bear history in mind. If nothing else, the brief but enthralling history of the United States can define it as a country, and there are a few cities that are known for having stayed in touch with the past.

Read more

Lifestyle
Travel

The very edge chain of 25hours hotels has finally opened a property in Düsseldorf. Flashy as usual and with the probably best view you can get of Düsseldorf – from the bar and restaurant on floors 16 and 17. And on top, you get a taste of France. „Tour" means „tower – and that`s what this hotel is with ist 20 floors.

Read more

Lifestyle
Travel
Destinations

Get to know a spectacular interactive exhibition at the K 21in Düsseldorf , one of the most beautiful museums in Germany. It`s all about s spider net.

Read more

Top 3 Blog Award 2017 - KHL Lifestyle

Newsletter

Don't want to miss the latest blog posts? Subscribe to my newsletter!

Search