Monday Musings - the Atlantis Hotels in Corralejo, Fuerteventura - maybe something for your next Vacation?

Published 01.12.2019

*Promotion*

Photo: View of the Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahía Real from the Coco Bahía Chillout

My Hotel Recommendations for Corralejo, Fuerteventura

The Atlantis Hotels have two properties in Corralejo on the Canary Island of Fuerteventura - the Spanish archipelago which has one of the best climates in the world and some of the best beaches in all of Europe (although the Canary Islands belong to Spain, their geographic location is much closer to Africa). Simply spectacular: the Parque Natural de Dunas de Corralejo, a nature reserve with impressive dunes and sandy beaches. Did you know that the whole island has been declared as a Biosphere Reserve and Starlight Reserve?

The award-winning Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahía Real*****GL is located right on the beach, with stunning views over the Atlantic Ocean and the neighboring islands of Lobos and Lanzarote. This luxury hotel is said to be the best of the island. It stands for a very high comfort, an excellent gastronomy and has an award-winning spa which is second to none. Have a look at my little video clip to get a rough idea:

The Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort**** is just a stone throw away and is one of the best all-inclusive hotels you can find on the island. A wonderful tropical garden, many sports facilities, lots of entertainment and a great gastronomic offer. Ideal for families with kids and everyone looking for an active fun vacation. If you are more into a quiet vacation, you may consider a stay in the so-called Premium Zone which is for adults only. Here´s my short video clip about the Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort:

Fuerteventura is mainly known for its stunning beaches but did you know that this island is the oldest of the Canary archipelago, created approximately 20 million years ago? It is absolutely worth while to explore Fuerteventura by car or jeep and to admire its volcanic origin and historic villages such as Betancuria. Here are my impressions from an island excursion in fall 2017. Should you wish to get to know an even more adventurous place, take a day trip to the neighboring island of Lobos which I visited in 2018. You will find my article about Lobos here.

Photo: Enjoying the Parque Natural de Dunas de Corralejo

Photo: That rock in the Atlantic Ocean - that´s the island of Lobos!

Konversation wird geladen

Share this article:

Blogger Kodex Top 3 Blog Award 2017 - KHL Lifestyle
Erfahrungen & Bewertungen zu Karl-Heinz Limberg

Newsletter

Don't want to miss the latest blog posts? Subscribe to my newsletter!

Search