Does aging automatically mean mental and physical decay, even at a very advanced age? Not necessarily. It is reassuring to see people of over 80, even 90 years who are still leading companies, teaching yoga and breaking records in athletics. Sure, your genes will help and so will a healthy lifestyle. However, recent research reveals that physical activity – including leaving your comfort zone – is the most efficient means for better again (as already mentioned in a previous blog post, I prefer this term rather than „anti-aging“).

Read more

At the COMO Metropolitan London, you can perfectly combine hedonistic enjoyment and a healthy lifestyle. I really enjoyed the minimalist and cool style that embraces the needs of the modern traveler. The COMO Metropolitan London is a great alternative to all the traditional hotels in the neighborhood.

Read more

Close to downtown of the bank metropolis Frankfurt – and yet far away from the city`s hustle and bustle. The Villa Kennedy belongs to the Rocco Forte Hotels and is a luxurious hideaway with an excellent service, an award-winning spa and a gastronomy second to none.

Read more

How to improve your Fitness

Apr 1, 2017 |  7 comments

During my stay at the awesome Villa Stéphanie I got my fitness level checked - find out the results and how I got them.

Read more

Great fitness tips from the René Hebold, one of Germany`s best fitness coaches - learn more about the efficiency of smoothies

Read more

Discover a stunning Hotel Gem in Germany

Feb 9, 2017 |  3 comments

Villa Stéphanie at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden – the place to be for personal wellbeing in a luxury environment

Read more

My little Adventure in a Turkish Bath House

Jan 8, 2017 |  5 comments

A visit to Istanbul`s most comfortable Hammam

Read more

Amazing Facts you should know about Ayurveda

Oct 29, 2016 |  10 comments

Interview with an Indian Therapist

Read more

Spice up your Life … and your Health!

Aug 26, 2016 |  7 comments

The magical Power of Spices

Read more

The Benefits of Vegetarianism

Jun 10, 2016 - published by Abhishek Sen |  3 comments

Top 3 Blog Award 2017 - KHL Lifestyle

Newsletter

Don't want to miss the latest blog posts? Subscribe to my newsletter!

Search

Categories